A sell-out since its introduction in 1998, the Founders Pass is the primary fundraising vehicle for the Whistler Blackcomb Foundation. The Foundation raises $325,000 each year for Sea to Sky community charities through the sale of 50 annual VIP ski passes, generously donated by Whistler Blackcomb/Vail Resorts Epic Promise.
Please note: The Founders Pass Program is currently full and we are not accepting additional waitlist members at this time. Please visit this page for any updates in the future.
The Founders Pass is fully transferable, 50% is tax deductible and the pass offers unique privileges including:
• Lift Line Priority for the first ride up of the day for the passholder and 3 paid guests*.
• 10 Fresh Tracks breakfast tickets (Due to COVID-19, Fresh Tracks will not be available this season)
• Summer Skiing, Mountain Biking, and Sightseeing access
• Discount Perks of a regular Whistler Blackcomb Season Pass
• Complimentary on-hill storage (Due to COVID-19, On-Hill Storage will not be available this season)
• Donor Wall recognition
*Due to COVID-19, seasons passholders will be required to make a reservation to access Whistler and Blackcomb mountains during the 2020/21 season. As a special privilege, the Founders Pass is exempt from this and therefore not required to make a reservation to access the lifts. However, their guests will be required to make a reservation.
The price is $6,500 Canadian per year.